My law practice is focused on divorce, custody, and parenting time disputes in Minnesota Courts. I only take cases I believe in, and I only charge clients what they can afford. The ability to vigorously defend and enforce rights in court should never be compromised based on income.
I received my J.D. from Hamline University School of Law and my Bachelor’s Degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato. I have been in private practice since 2010. I am also an Adjunct Professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, teaching Negotiation and Theories of Conflict. I have been a Coach of Mitchell Hamline’s Negotiation Moot Court Competition team since the law schools merged in 2016. In 2016, our team won the ABA National Championship and went on to win the 2016 International Negotiation Competition in Oslo, Norway. Prior to the merger of the two law schools, I was a coach of the Negotiation Moot Court team at Hamline University School of Law since 2010, leading the team to the National Championship round in 2013.
I have been a volunteer attorney with Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid since 2010, representing clients pro-bono in family law matters.
- Attorney, Zitek Law Firm, LLC
- Partner, Kennedy & Zitek, LLC
- Adjunct Professor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Theories of Conflict
- Coach, Negotiation Moot Court Team
- 2013 ABA National Finalists
- 2016 ABA National Champions
- 2016-2017 International Champions
- J.D. Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul MN
- Region 7 ABA Negotiation Moot Court Champion
- Semi-finalist, ABA National Negotiation Competition
- B.S. Minnesota State University, Mankato